OFS Business Directory

What Types of Documentation is Required?

In order to begin processing your loan we would require your last two years' Federal Income Tax with corresponding W-2 Form, your last two months of bank statments, a valid driver's license and your pay stubs from the last 30 days.


Frequently Asked Questions